First VP, Programme Management Office, Group Information Security
Posting Date: 18-Mar-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG, 048616
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
Information Security PMO is part of CISO Office driving the security tasks covering planning, operation & IT budget and measure of the performance.
- Work with the Unit Senior Leadership to develop a multi-year strategic IT Roadmap to realise the long term vision and business objectives of the Bank
- Engage functional leadership to develop an annual IT Work Plan with a project portfolio and service deliverables to serve the strategic and operational needs of the Business Units
- Participate in the review of IT policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure relevance to the rapidly changing cyber landscape
- Lead in establishing an IT Scorecard with key performance measurements and Service Level Agreements to ensure an excellent level of service and program delivery
Operations & IT Budget
- Collaborate with Finance and Business Units to manage the annual budget plan, and guide the investment prioritization and reviews to deliver projects and services at appropriate levels of cost and risk
- Facilitate IT procurement processes
- Communicate IT plans to stakeholders in support of the Business
- Lead change in working practices to improve clarity, accountability and efficiency
- Provide secretariat support to IT Governance & Steering Committee
- Co-ordinate Enterprise IT Risk and IT Audit meetings with follow-up actions and closure
- Co-ordinate the publishing of IT newsletter to keep user community updated on the latest achievements and developments in IT
- Monitor the progress of the PMO performance to achieve the goals
- Track IT performance against an IT Scorecard and provide updates and review to Management
- Develop the annual report on IT accomplishment, recognition and activities of the unit
- Track resource utilization and staff productivity to ensure IT consistently delivers value to the business
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related discipline
- At least 12 years of IT experience in supporting an Information Technology function of a large organization, with at least 5 years in Project Management
- Broad understanding of the key aspects of IT which includes strategic planning, application implementation & support, IT Infrastructure, Vendor & Contract Management, Cyber Security, IT audit, IT governance, Risk management and business continuity planning
- Hands-on experience in developing IT plans, IT policies & procedures, and IT Portfolio, and management & accounting of IT budget & expenditure, service and delivery measurement, reporting and provision of secretariat support to Governance Committee.
- Extensive experience in working collaboratively across teams and to lead others through problem solving challenges.
- Experience in setting up systems and processes to track performance of an IT organization.
- Good planning skill especially in planning and management of IT investment portfolio.
- Ability to lead change, and to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to set up and manage performance tracking system.
- Capability in data analysis particularly in analyzing large amount of data to produce effective reports.
- Ability to identify and improve on work & process inefficiencies.
- Certification in ITIL Foundation, CITPM. PMP, CISSP or CGEIT would be advantages.
Apply now and make a difference.