First Vice President, Group Credit Policy & Portfolio Management - Unsecured
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 22 Mar 18
First Vice President, Group Credit Policy & Portfolio Management - UnsecuredThe candidate will be part of the Group Credit Policy and Portfolio Management team that manages the Personal Financial Services (PFS) portfolios. This role will lead the unsecured policy team of three members for Singapore.
- Formulate credit policies and work with stakeholders for development of product programs and test programs to support new business and product launches.
- Perform necessary portfolio analyses and credit performance forecasts and review financial preposition with the business to ensure sustainable good growth.
- Manage timelines of Product Program and Credit Policy renewal following the credit framework.
- Responsible for adhoc analysis/MIS to support policy refinement and monitor product program performance benchmarks.
- Perform periodic monitoring and analyses of portfolio performance to ensure that sound portfolio quality is maintained.
- Liaise with various stakeholders including operation units and other parties to roll out credit policies as approved by top management and evaluate their effectiveness over time.
- At least 8 years of working experience in a retail banking role preferably in a credit risk policy, MIS and portfolio management capacity.
- Good understanding of the regulatory landscape related to financial loan products.
- Analytical mind, good communication and presentation skill is required as the candidate will need to communicate with seniors for policy changes etc.
- Meticulous and self-motivated and able to drive the team to produce end results.
- Familiar with portfolio monitoring techniques & tools, SAS programing, Basel capital rules.
- Knowledge on scorecard and Basel II model is preferred.
- Knowledge of Strategy Manager is preferred.
- Degree holder with background in Business and Finance or Statistics.