Talent Acquisition Manager
Analyze economic/industry forecasts and investment approaches and risk scenarios to formulate recommendations for asset allocation.
- Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis.
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- At least 3 to 5 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role.
- Degree/ Masters in relevant discipline from recognized universities