Fixed Income Research Director
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 05 Mar 18 2018-03-05
We are working with an Asian Private Bank with strong footprint in most dynamic markets on a Fixed Income Research Director role.
My client is an Asian Private Bank with strong footprint in most dynamic markets. Known for their cohesive work environment and excellent career opportunities, they are looking for a successful Fixed Income Research Director as part of their expanding Private Banking platform.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating Fixed Income Investments strategies and disseminating them to the Relationship Managers through presentations and publications
- Preparing internal and external marketing information for investment ideas, products and strategies
- Advising on new bond issuances and recommendation
- Working closely with other team members to provide a holistic proposition from the bank’s research department
- Continuously being updated of the regulatory framework to ensure optimal compliance and risk management
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a related field within Private Banking
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
- A self-starter with ability to work well in a team and also able to take ownership of opportunities, working independently as well
Please reach out to email@example.com or +65 6595 6996 for a confidential discussion.