Fraud Risk Officer - Vice President
The role is to serve as an Independent Fraud Risk Officer to support the fraud risk analytics oversight and challenge for the APAC Region. The Global Independent Fraud Risk (GIFR) organization is accountable for the design and maintenance of the Citi Fraud Risk Management Policy, the Fraud Risk Management Standards (FRMS), Fraud Risk Management Principles (FRMP) and providing consultation and effective challenge for Fraud Risk Analytics, Tools, Technologies as we ll as Operational Risk Reviews. As the analytics subject matter expert, developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and effectively challenge the 1st line business partners in shaping robust strategies and client experience. Provides advice and counsel related to analytics and fraud risk oversight to both country and regional stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Responsible to providing independent oversight of fraud risk management policy, analytics and strategy for the APAC Franchise.
- Conduct performance monitoring, testing adherence to strategy benchmarks, perform Fraud Operational Risk reviews and recommending analytically viable enhancements
- Providing consultancy to APAC Fraud Analytics Centralization, Internal Fraud Surveillance Hub and Regional Fraud Prevention on advanced analytics and best practices
- Coordinates with key stakeholders in the Business, Operations and Countries to develop and/or challenge business analytic strategies
- Ensures appropriate business cases are in place for all projects and that prioritization and timelines are clearly communicated
- Represents GIFR on product reviews, governance forums and global meetings
- Challenges new technology solution due diligence, cost assessment and projected timing to assess planning and set expectations and metrics for post implementation reviews
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- 6-10 years Advanced Analytics, Modelling and Project Management experience with exposure to Financial Services Industry
- Proficiency in the Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Payment Industry and experience with advanced analytics tools and techniques preferred
- Domain knowledge and understanding of Fraud Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Enterprise Operations & Technology would be ideal
- Skilfull understanding of digitization and technology are essential.
- Thought leadership and clarity in presenting ideas to senior management.
- Understanding and management of various drivers and metrics and the impact on Citi's P&L.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Mathematics, S tatistics, Econometrics, Engineering or any other computationally intensive discipline.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Risk Management Job Family:
Fraud Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting