Front End Developer Consultant
- Permanent, Full time
- Finmechanics Pte Ltd
- 21 Mar 19
We are looking for a talented Front End Creator to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
We are a next generation Consulting & FinTech firm providing solutions and services to the Capital Markets, Commodity Markets, Treasury and Risk departments of financial institutions, commodity houses and corporations.
Our team of domain and technology practitioners combines deep industry expertise, robust solutions with strong delivery capabilities. We have helped Trading Floors and Risk Departments to implement Best Practices, set up Risk Frameworks, manage System Implementations and enable Process Re-engineering.
The current offering is for leading the user interface development effort for our platform offerings.
- Imagine, conceptualize and implement user interface for
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- User centric thinking, and a deep passion and for developing amazing, visually appealing user interfaces
- Proven UI experience on React JS / Angular JS
- Background experience with adjacent technologies such as Node, Webpack, Babel, Redux, HTML5, and some of CSS preprocessors (Styled-Components, CSS-Modules, SASS, LESS).
- Understanding of server side technologies and architecture for server side interfacing is desirable
- Educate, build and lead the team and develop a culture for appreciating user interface design within the organization
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies