1. Obtain a clear understanding the scope and objectives of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment across Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan, China.
2. Analyse and gain deep knowledge of business processes and objectives, and ideate and recommend controls and design new workflows to improve current productivity and efficiency and flow, to reduce manual errors and improve turnaround time.
3. Define project requirements and identify project milestones and phases, and proactively monitor progress by tracking activities
4. Play a governance role in ensuring that the design in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
5. Assist with collation of data mapping, documentation of business flow diagrams, writing functional specifications and requirements gathering.
6. Collate and rationalize all stakeholders’ requirements and walkthrough these requirements with stakeholders, including users, technology, UIUX designers, etc..
7. Actively partner with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective.
8. Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and testing scenarios, and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
9. Prior experience as a Business Analyst in Front Office/IT for SME banking for corporate lending and cash products and/or campaign management is strongly preferred.