My client is a top tier investment bank who are expanding across the APAC region that are now looking to hire a multiple Front Office Developers to join their team Singapore. You will join the Front Office Development team working for the leading derivatives franchise in the APAC region.
- Several new and exciting projects have been initiated, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the Business.
- Significant business engagement and user interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- Develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems
- Become a strategic part of the business by building strong relationships with the Front Office, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need
- Maintain a strong focus on quality
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred but not required
- Significant work experience in commercial software development, predominantly full stack web frameworks and exposure to more recent technologies (Kotlin, Java, Kafka, Docker, SpringBoot, React.js, Redux, Kubernetes/OpenShift, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana), MongoDB, RESTful microservices Agile and TDD heavy Team)
- A real passion for Agile working practices and a strong desire to work with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation
- Proven ability to work well in delivering complex systems in a changing, fast paced environment
- The ability to develop intuitive and robust user interfaces which improves user experience
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design
Candidates from non-banking backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This team will also consider people from overseas.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within enterprise Information technology in Asia, please send an email to Saurabh Mishra at Saurabh.Mishra@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2850 4446.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/