Front Office Risk Technology Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for developers to join our Front Office Risk Technology team in Singapore. The team specializes in developing cutting-edge risk management solutions for the Global Trading Solutions business in APAC. The team is a key partner to the trading solutions business in APAC and has been a major contributor to its recent successes.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Work as a full stack developer on a strategic risk management platform and associated micro-services that expose platform capabilities. The core of our platform is written in C# and uses .NET technologies, while other services in the ecosystem are developed in Kotlin, JS, React, Python and more. We pride ourselves on having an open tech culture, and encourage our developers to learn new techniques, programming languages and frameworks to get the job done. In this role you will
- Coordinate with product owners, front office trading and quantitative modelers in delivering new features.
- Be a part of a team which focuses on delivering software using agile principles including TDD, automated CI/CD pipelines and bi-weekly release cycles.
- Have opportunities to assist with the tech communities and participate in firm wide initiatives including code jams, campus recruitment events and hackathons.
- Get competitive and attractive benefits including insurance coverage for dependents, flexible working arrangements and volunteering leave
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work Essential
- At least 2 years of software development experience using C#.
- Solid grasp of test driven development, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies.
- Experience designing solutions using both RDBMS and NoSQL data stores e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop, Cassandra or Mongo DB.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong team-building and social skills, with an ability to communicate effectively.
- Passion for software development and technology, an open mind and the ability to learn continuously, guide and adapt quickly.
- Experience in containerizing windows applications or making them cloud-ready.
- Adept in developing intuitive and robust user interfaces which improves user experience.
We believe that diversity is the key to our success. The team members come from various backgrounds; including working in startups, as consultants; and from other industries. As long as you are passionate about technology and enjoy solving challenging problems, we would like to hear from you.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.