Full Stack (12 Months Direct Contract)
- SGD4000.00 - SGD10000.00 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 15 Oct 18
Our insurance client is looking to hire a Java full stack developer on a 12 months direct contract.
- Demonstrated experience navigating the complexities of systems integration across a variety of system platforms and vendors
- Strong understanding of many of: OOP, Design Patterns, JSON, XML, Restful API, Jenkins, Concourse, Apigee, Azure, TFS, Eclipse, WebSphere, Python, Perl
- Familiarity with some of: PL/SQL, NIFI & Kafka, JUNIT, SonarQube, Eclipse, Devops, Mobile First Design.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Engineering in IT, CS or related course
- Programming knowledge in software development
- Preferably with experience in Financial Industry
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic.
- Develop with test-driven development (TDD) and iterative development.
- Passionate about building innovative solutions for customers.
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other Software Engineering best practices to accelerate the delivery and quality of new features
- Eagerness to learn emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
- Excellent problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through the creative process
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and a strong ability to recognize critical path deliverables in order to deliver within project timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities and outcomes.
- At least 1 full end to end project delivery experience in last 2 years as full stack engineer as mentioned in the Qualifications and Job descriptions section above.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience developing systems for external users or with financial and insurance systems and/or familiarity with business functionality (e.g., insurance products, banking products, mortgage creditor, distribution model)
- 8 or more years' experience working in or leading complex enterprise implementations.
- Agile Methodology experience is a PLUS.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930