- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Asia
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
· You will join the Front Office Risk Technology team, working for Global Markets Risk IT in the Asia region. The IT team is a key partner to the Global Markets business in Asia and has been a major contributor to its recent success.
· You will contribute to the development and support of risk management systems used by derivatives trading desks in Asia.
· You will work as a full stack developer on multi-tiered, distributed risk systems built on #NET technologies and associated micro-services that expose platform capabilities.
· You will work closely with business partners including business platform owners, front office trading and quantitative modelers in developing technology solutions that supply to these platforms.
· You will work in a team which focuses on delivering software using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
· You will be responsible for keeping production environments stable and providing L3 support.
· You will contribute to the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group.
· You will maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
- Good Degree in IT (but will consider a Mathematics, Engineering, or other Science Degree) with strong coding experience
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and familiarity with the .NET framework
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in working on JS based full stack apps
- Deep understanding of test driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong team-building and social skills, able to communicate effectively
- A real passion for technology outside the work environment, open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly
- Knowledge of financial products especially fixed income derivatives, their valuation and the generation of risk is a plus