Full Stack Developer
- 60k and above
- Permanent, Full time
- Amoria Bond , EA Licence No: 12C6287
- 15 Oct 18
Our client is a hyper growth tech start up. Due to business expansion, they are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer with experience building up products from scratch, up to date with the latest technologies and with the ability to work independently in a high-performing engineering team.
- Develop APIs, JSON web services and Web Applications using Java, Golang, Ruby, Python or NodeJs
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Liaise with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Provide coaching and guidance to facilitate development of junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related is preferred
- Min 2 years’ professional experience developing software and web applications using one of the programming languages Java, Golang, Ruby, Python or NodeJs
- Experience in using cloud service providers (e.g.: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and Libraries highly desirable
- Proven experience of working in a team through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products or services to market
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Self-directed and pro-active personality requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You Will Get:
Our client offers excellent working environment and a competitive compensation package. You will have chance to work in a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies.
If you are available and interested in this position and would like further information please forward your CV to Queenie Nguyen for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
EA Registration No: R1766888