Full Stack Developer - SCVentures (Wealth Venture)
SC Ventures (SCV) spearheads the bank's innovation across the Group. Included in SCV's mandate will be to invest in FinTech's and other start-up companies, promote rapid testing and implementation of new business models. SCV will work with businesses and functions across the Group in three key areas of eXellerator, investments, and ventures
This role sits within the Venture unit which sponsors and oversees new disruptive technology ventures that are wholly or partially owned by Standard Chartered. It seeks projects that amplify the bank's core strengths or where the bank can support a venture in a strategic way.
This role sits directly with one of the Ventures which is focused on wealth accumulation & retirement.
• Develop a new platform (greenfield project) from scratch
• Initial design, coding & functional testing of a mass market retail website
• Experience in ASPNET Zero would be preferred
• Experience with C#, .Net Core, and related web technologies
• Experience in designing Database with code-first approach
• Experience in writing complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures
• Hands-on coding, develop high quality code while meeting deadlines
• Design and occasional implementation of POCs
• Working in highly collaborative, fun loving team using Agile methodology
• Creating attractive, responsive fast performing web platform from ground-up
• "Write code for others, not for yourself" -code will be reviewed by peer developers
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent knowledge and experience in C#, ASP.NET Core, LINQ Queries, Web APIs
• Working Knowledge in PL/SQL programming
• Implement CI/CD framework and automated testing
• Understanding distributed application environments
• Experience with REST, JSON
• Knowledge of software best practices, like Behaviour-Driven-Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Expected to be familiar with Cucumber, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine
• Knowledge of web servers and development environments
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus
• Knowledge of asynchronous messaging middleware is a plus
• Knowledge of financial products and dashboards is a plus
• Cloud knowledge a big plus (AWS/GCP) - (Kubernetes/Docker)
• Be nice, respectful, able to work in a team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .