You will be joinning a top Technology Solutions Organization who are looking to expand their team and bring on board Full Stack Developers!
Our client is a top technology organization where they provide various platforms and innovation solutions through large data centers to their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Hands on Design, Development, Deployment, Configuration & Support of modern web applications.
- Apply modern design patterns and best practices to build enterprise-grade production applications.
- Implement model single page applications (SPA) using Angular.
- Design and develop SOAP, REST/JSON API using Spring
- Implement automated unit/integration/functional tests on the backend with JUnit and other frameworks
- Proactive and take ownership of assigned activities to follow up with clients and stakeholders to meet project timelines
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 7+ years of experience in the field of Software Engineering and Development.
- 6+ years of strong hands-on development experience with Java.
- Strong hands-on development experience with development/test frameworks and tools including Spring Boot, Sprint JPA, Eclipse, JUnit or TestNG, Maven, Apache* etc.
- Use modern DevSecOps practices, including zero downtime deployments using Docker, Kubernetes
- Extensive hands-on experience with designing and developing API's (REST, SOAP).
- Strong understanding of design patterns and best practices in Java/J2EE platform including UI and front-end application development.
- Strong Experience/Knowledge on Data modeling (RDBMS & XSD), Database/XML interaction, SQL, Stored Procedure such as PLSQL and ORM.
- Experience developing with RAD IDEs like Eclipse, Visual Studio Code based tools.
- Experience with deployment of container workloads in public/private cloud and understanding of cloud development concepts would be advantageous.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789