Full Stack Developer (JAVA) (1 Year Contract)
The Full Stack Developer role is within the Advisory function based in Singapore. We partner with our member firms across the world to deliver key global compliance management services for our clients. You will work closely with the product team that includes business, application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
The Full Stack Developer is required to:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to maintain existing solutions and deliver projects and solutions.
- Oversee the BAU operations of in-house developed Applications and 3rd party products
- Review all application events and actions taken by support team to ensure events are properly handled
- Coordinate between internal technology stakeholders (infrastructure, security and applications teams) to troubleshoot incidents
- Perform trend analysis on similar incidents and conduct necessary root cause analysis to prevent future occurrence
- Track and plan all compliance, audit and patching activities to ensure timely remediation of action items
- Provide covering for L2 / L3 Support where necessary
- Provide L2/L3 Support for in-house developed Applications and 3rd party products, covering the following activities
- Address user enquiries and ensure user can perform their task
- Perform resolution to usage-related issues
- Investigate issues based on the L1 escalation through log extraction and analysis, configuration and code troubleshooting, etc
- Log tickets with product principals (where applicable) if issues cannot be resolved and track the tickets to ensure timely follow-up to resolve issues
- Perform root cause analysis of issues
- Propose and implement fixes to reported issues
- Support audit activities
- Responsible for technical design, application development and testing to deliver solutions of superior quality that meets functional requirement
- Design robust and low latency applications that support high-volume transaction volume
- Perform end-to-end application development that encompass web application, database and API end-points
- Perform code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage, test and deploy application codes
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects or issue resolution
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- Fix and perform tuning for the applications that were developed
- Plan and commission production system implementation
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- At least 4-6 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deliver and Test-Driven Development, with experience using the following DevOps tools is an added advantage:
- Selenium / Microfocus UFT / LoadRunner
- Deep experience in application development with Java
- Proficiency in other languages such as Python is an added advantage
- Proficiency in one or more databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL) is an added advantage
- Has hands-on Test-Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
- Good objected-oriented skills and able to demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.