Full Stack Software Developer, Asia Pacific Technology
The role will participate in the software development lifecycle which includes the maintenance of existing code base, testing andresolving issues.
- Interpret the rationale, logic and data behind business requirements provided.
- Design and develop scalable solutions (client-side and server-side) to meet business requirements.
- Ensure high code quality, high test coverage, with clean coding practices.
- Propose technical solution and recommendation
- Work hands-on across the entire software stack comfortably
- Perform technical gaps analysis, vulnerability remediation and performance improvement.
- Document logical and technical design of solutions.
- Be a technical leader and valued contributor in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Fast learner and have interests to learn new technology stacks / frameworks as needed
- Partner with product manager to understand the product vision, bring the vision alive through the creation of elegant and robust solution
- Design, lead and facilitate technical workshop with both internal and/or 3rd party engineering team
- Application performance tuning
- Produce technical documentation from architecture design to technical specification
- Highly collaborative, able to effectively navigate organization boundaries
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- At least 7 years of experience in Java, Spring Boot Framework,ORM Technologies, Junit or other test frameworks.
- StrongSQL/RDBMS skills, able to design and optimise database schemas.
- Familiarwith DevOps stack of tools, such as GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc.
- Familiarwith App Containerization such as Docker.
- Practicalworking experience in continuous integration
- Musthave excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Information Technology Internal Jobcode:
Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624 Requisition Number: