Full Stack Software Engineer
- $80 - 150k base + bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
We currently have multiple clients seeking a number of Full Stack Engineers. These include an established multinational Financial Services firm who have launched their innovation hub in Singapore as well as a newly launched ecommerce marketplace working closely with Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology. These Engineers will have responsibilities mainly in developing web and mobile applications / products from scratch.
- Work with a team of Product Managers, Designers and other Developer to create efficient solutions and applications which are targeted to external customers’ needs
- Take part in the full lifecycle of the product, from POCs through to continuous improvements post-launch. This includes development of front to back responsive web applications with emphasis on mobile applications
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: The candidate should be a strong technologist with excellent web and mobile development skills. This should be derived from professional working experience and not just personal projects
- MUST HAVE: Good exposure to test driven development and CI/CD frameworks including usage of tools such as AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Docker etc.
- Any experience focused on backend engineering using languages such as Python; Golang; Ruby; Java etc would be an added advantage
- Strong experience and focus around developing end to end microservices API’s
- Participate in regular Agile stand-ups and sprints
- The candidate should be happy to work in a fast-paced, start-up like environment, jumping in to assist in other areas where needed
- Strong communication skills is required to interact with multiple technical & non-technical teams both internally and external clients.
Key Words: Development, Full Stack, Mobile, Web, Single Page Applications, Microservices