- USD50000 - USD65000 per month
- Contract, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 13 Oct 18
My client is an international insurer based in Singapore and they are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join their team, working on digital initiatives. This will be a 1 year direct contract.
- Develop web applications for products which may include a variety of microservices and user interfaces.
- You will be working closely with other developers, project managers, business analysts and testers in the team, whilst partnering with product enablement teams in a agile delivery model.
- You will be part of a fast paced team working on programming developments to ensure designs are impactful.
- You will be conducting impact analysis on application change request to ensure that appropriate solutions are defined
- As part of the team, you will be involved in building innovative solutions for customers.
- At least 5 years of experience and worked on at least 1 full end to end project delivery as a full stack developer.
- Strong understanding of the following: OOP, Design Patterns, JSON, XML, Restful API, Jenkins, Concourse, Apigee, Azure, TFS, Eclipse, WebSphere, Python, Perl
- Familiar with DevOps and agile principles
- Eager to learn emerging technologies
- Develop with test-driven development (TDD)
- Working experience in developing systems for external users would be an added advantage, ideally within Insurance or Financial services.