- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Handle the core banking system’s integration test phases, Regression tests, integration tests, functional tests, Define functional test scenarios for core banking systems, Manage planning, communicate with stakeholders.Assist end users in validating test scenarios, knowledge base and procedures. Investigate and follow up enquiries from end users until their appropriate closure. Engage with the application support and development teams on a regular basis, escalate critical issues and change requests. Monitor UAT progress and report to project stakeholders. Participate in the production rollout. Provide post-production and ad hoc functional support. Provide post-production functional support to APAC and EMEA business users.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Functional analyst/tester to join our core banking IT department.
This role is within the Quality and Functional Architecture (QFA) team. The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with the rest of the IT project and support teams as well as the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently. The candidate will need to develop a good understanding of both IT systems and business processes.
As a Functional Tester:
- Handle the core banking system’s integration test phases : regression tests, integration tests, functional tests
- Define functional test scenarios for core banking systems
- Maintain up to date test libraries (test cases)
- Manage planning, communicate with stakeholders
- Prepare regular reports on test results
As a Support & Coordinate User Acceptance Testing:
- Assist end users in validating test scenarios.
- Prepare and maintain setup documents, knowledge base and procedures.
- Investigate and follow up enquiries from end users until their appropriate closure (communication, root cause analysis and permanent resolution).
- Engage with the application support and development teams on a regular basis, escalate critical issues and change requests, follow up for timely resolution.
- Monitor UAT progress and report to project stakeholders.
- Participate in the production rollout. Provide post-production and ad hoc functional support.
- Provide post-production functional support to APAC and EMEA business users.
Opportunity to grow into a functional Architect, who:
- Validates the consistency of new Functional Specifications with the existing system.
- For new projects and change requests, coordinates test plan and deployment planning with project managers, sponsors, business analysts, developers, technical architect, deployment and application support teams.
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 3 years relevant experiences as a functional analyst/tester
- General knowledge in banking is must
- Expert in at least one of the following domain - Accounting, Guarantees, Bank Lending, Finance, Risk, Payments and Financial Products.
- Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology
- Hands on experience on testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of ALM/QC
Nice to have
- Experienced in relational database, business intelligence tools is a preferable
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation lifecycle is preferable
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities
- Very good organization skill with attention to details
- Willing to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions.
- Team player mindset
- Hands on and versatile
- Capable to effectively interact with technical team
- Proficiency in application project management
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Analysis methods and languages such as UML is nice to have
- Finance related degree/diploma holder (preferred)
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.