•Top-tier Buy-Side firm with over $1b AUM •Training and support provided to grow your career •Opportunities to specialise in the Asset Management Industry
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Asset Management Space, with over $1b over in AUM.
A role has opened up within the Hedge Fund team for a driven Fund Accountant to join the team. The role reports to the Finance Controller. You will be responsible for:
- Manage fund management operations of investment manager and funds.
- Ensure tax, statutory, legal, audit and other regulatory compliance are met.
- Oversee accounting, fund administration, tax, investment vehicles setups, management report and treasury function of investment funds.
- Manage service providers to meet financial and operational requirements.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow reporting and summary per investment;
- Oversee fund operations in investments, asset management and investor relations.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4-5 years of accounting working experience in the hedge fund, asset management or fund administration.
- Candidates from Big4 or accounting firms or outsourced accounting services industry with experience specialising in funds/ financial services industry.
- Familiar with MAS reporting requirements & Singapore tax for regulated investment management entity
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is preferred
Please send your resume, in WORD format only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541