- 55K to 100K
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 17 Oct 18
Fund Accountant/ Senior Fund Accountant (PE/ Hedge Funds)
Actively seeking for a Fund Accountant/ Senior Fund Accountant in Singapore for a leading global investment firm in the alternative assets investment industry. The incumbent will manage a portfolio of PE/ Hedge Fund clients due to growth and expansion within the business. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and fast expanding alternative asset investment firm.
- Managing a portfolio of private equity and hedge fund clients in maintaining proper book of accounts, NAV calculation and accounting on record.
- Ensuring compliance with internal regulatory policies and procedures
- Ensuring service level agreements and memorandum and client delivery summaries are maintained
- Ensuring high level of client satisfaction.
- Liaise and be involved in opening of accounts with banks and custodians.
- Monitor trade orders, settlement and capital calls
- Assist and be involved in the set up of fund accounting processes and procedures in adherence with relevant regulations and guidelines.
The ideal candidate should come with good fund accounting skills and experience within the private equity/ hedge fund industry and is technically strong in private equity/ hedge fund accounting process and procedures. He/ She should come with good client interaction and communication skills.
*Please send in your CV if you are interested in the above role and fit the requirements*
EA Reg no: R1104466