- 100K to 160K
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 09 Nov 18
Fund Accounting Manager (Private Equity/ Hedge Funds)
Actively seeking for a fund accounting manager to oversee the fund accounting operations team in Singapore for a leading global investment firm in the alternative assets investment industry. The incumbent will be responsible for coaching and leading the team and be the main point of contact for escalation points with clients. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and fast expanding alternative asset investment firm.
- Leading the fund accounting team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of accounts, NAV, financial statements or any client deliverables iin a timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance with internal regulatory policies and procedures
- Ensuring service level agreements and memorandum and client delivery summaries are maintained
- Point of escalation for complex client issues
- Leading and setting up of systems, controls and processes in adherence with relevant legislations and guidelines.
The ideal candidate should come with strong fund accounting skills and experience within the private equity industry and has prior experience in leading and managing a team. He/ She should also be competent in setting up fund accounting processes and controls in place and taking on various fund accounting projects within the private equity/ alternative assets investment space.
*Please send in your CV if you are interested in the above role and fit the requirements*
EA Reg no: R1104466