- 170K to 200K
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 14 Jun 18
Fund Controller Head (Private Equity)
An exciting opportunity for a Fund Controller head role for a PE firm has just came up in an international firm based in Singapore. This opportunity will be a conduit between portfolio managers and other market regulations.
- Manage the middle to back office function to support firm's alternative investments business.
- Liaise and work closely with internal and external stakeholders on new business initiatives, fund launches and new deals etc.
- Managing a team of fund controllers.
- Maintain competency of deal execution, corporate actions, static data and reconciliation functions across alternative investments, SPV accounting, valuations reporting and audit
- Review workflow processes, recommend and make changes to achieve cost control.
- Identify and implement controls to mitigate risks and ensure compliance with policies and procedures to support alternative assets operations.
- CPA/ Chartered Accountant with at least 10 years of relevant working experience in an asset management Alternative Assets industry with 5 years in a big 4 audit firm.
- Prior experience with private deal execution in Asia markets advantageous.
- Good experience in private equity, infrastructure and real estate operations.
- Excellent stakeholder management and team management experience.