OUR CLIENT IS ONE OF THE LARGEST REAL ESTATE SUBSIDIARIES LOOKING TO HIRE FUND FINANCE MANAGER IN THEIR EXPANDING BUSINESS.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ideal candidate will be reporting to the VP and will have the opportunity to build his/her own team
- Responsible for preparation and delivery of Financial Statements and Reporting
- Delivery of audit documentations, preparation of consolidation schedule
- Experience in tax filings for SPVs
- Provide support to cash management
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Knowledge of IFRS, local and US GAAP is key essential
- The ideal candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Private Equity Real Estate, Fund Administration will be advantageous
- Our client offers an attractive remunerations package, excellent bonuses and health insurance
Please send your resume, in WORD format and click APPLY NOW or alternatively, you may send your CV to me at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090183
License Name: Lin Hui Fiona