Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
As a Fund Operation and Trading Officer, you will:-
- Acting as a Licensed Representative in our SG office
- Responsible for the day-to-day fund operations
- Responsible for the full administration of the potential clients and the key contact points for fund administration
- Execute fund trading-related orders for clients
- Prepare fund accounts and related reports to regulatory bodies
- Coordinate Investor servicing activities, including on-boarding and distributions
- Liaise with professional bodies, regulatory parties and other stakeholders to ensure business activities are adhered to SG regulatory compliance and regulations
It would be wonderful if:-
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in asset management firms, previous experience in serving as a Representative (Fund Management) is a definite advantage
- Outstanding numeric and analytical skills
- Independent, with good communication and coordination skills
- Well-versed in spoken and written Chinese and English
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.