The company is MAS licensed Boutique Investment Management firm – lean set up, growing exponentially since its establishment in 2006. We have a team of professionals from well-diversified backgrounds in terms of experience, nationality and gender. The company is looking to expand business globally with professionals who are willing to share the firm’s philosophy and goals, by providing open, fair and creative working environment.
- Fund Operations:
- Responsible for overall operational aspect of the fund operations of the clients’ accounts
- Monitoring daily portfolio guideline compliance
- Maintain and control vendor relationships including brokers, prime brokers, fund administrators etc.
- Office Administration:
- Execution, control and monitoring overall office administrations issues from Human Resources to Corporate Accounting.
- Maintain and control vendor relationships including auditor, suppliers, etc.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in hedge fund accounting/middle office/operations experience
- Knowledge on Excel, Bloomberg, PMS/OMS system
- Desire to develop career in asset management
- Pay attention to details and strive for accuracy
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Be proud of being superior than others in terms of intellectual hard work
- Clear and Concise in communication