GCG - Head of Sales Incentive & Recognition
The Sales Support Senior Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a professional team or department in an effort to formulate and implement strategic plans to increase market share and maximize opportunities for growth throughout the marketplace. The Sales Support Senior Manager provides guidance to assist the team in cross-selling, closing deals, underwriting/credit practices and overall leadership of a sound lending activity. Responsibilities:
- Conduct performance evaluations, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions, and termination of team members as well as budget planning and approval
- Lead sales support team by performing day-to-day management, developing staff members, conducting regular one-on-ones, holding team meetings, and leveraging performance management tools
- Align team resources to accomplish key priorities and meet management goals
- Identify control deficiencies, implement solutions, and perform control reviews while
- Manage metrics to ensure service levels are met and provide consistent updates and communication to team and management
- Serve as escalation point for teams and clients, ensure timeliness of team replies to client, and maintain relationships with clients directly
- Develop and maintain relationships within the organization to inform and resolve issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in management and sales required
- Required Licensing/Registration: Series 7, Series 9, Series 10, Series 63
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple internal and external relationship
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication as well as demonstrated presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
- Manages a team of analysts to plan, analyze, implement and communicate on sales incentive programs for Retail Bank sales staff within the approved regional incentive framework
- Provides visibility and validation on incentive expense, and ensure it is within approved annual incentive budget
- Ensures compliance with Citi policies relating to sales incentives (both monetary and non-monetary)
- Provides analysis on various performance metrics, including productivity measures, headcounts, portfolios, etc.
- Collaborates with and provides country input to Regional Performance Management Team on Sales recognition program.
- Ensures appropriate and timely accrual of expected sales incentive payouts
- Partners with Wealth Head, Bancassurance Head and Banking Directors, as well as other key stakeholders to create and deliver on incentive strategy
- Provide performance metrics for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Provide functional management of the sales incentives support team
Consumer Sales Job Family:
Consumer Sales Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting