- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
GCG - SVP Customer Insights
GCG - SVP Customer Insights
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18023164
Citi's Global Consumer Bank serves more than 100 million customers in the fastest-growing cities in 24 countries worldwide.
The Global Consumer Bank (GCB) operates four geographical business lines - Branded Cards, Retail Services, Retail Banking and Commercial Banking - in Citi's three regions: Asia & Europe, Latin America and North America. With more than a century of enviable brand and market leadership in markets like the U.S., Mexico and Asia, GCB is competitively well-positioned to grow a high credit quality customer base that benefits most from our global capabilities. Citi is the world's largest credit card issuer, with more than 138 million accounts, $363.9 billion in annual purchase sales and $133.2 billion in average receivables across Citi Branded Cards and Citi Retail Services.
Citi provides exceptional financial services and products direct to the customer to meet their needs of today and beyond. The Asia Head of Customer Insights is a great opportunity for the right candidate to lead a customer driven organization in developing a quality insights strategy to help drive retention and acquisition of customers throughout Asia Pacific. We are eager to add talented people with the right attitude to really drive change and progress within Citi.
At Citi, our customer is at the core of everything we do. Understanding the needs and motivations of consumers is key to driving our business strategy, and Consumer Insights is central to making that happen. We are looking for a Head of Consumer Insights to take insights to the next level at Citi. You will be responsible for developing & managing a leading-edge insights team that supports the diverse needs of our business across channels and geographies. You will act as a thought leader and partner to peers across the Citi teams, providing customer-driven perspectives to move the business forward.
The Customer Franchise Management (CFM) organization is comprised of three pillars: Customer & Digital experience, Digital Acquisition & Marketing. The mission of CFM is to accelerate Citi's transition to becoming a 'mobile first bank', whilst delivering an excellent customer experience across all customer channels.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategy to obtain the best insights from our multiple sources of insights which include brand research, market intelligence, real time digital experience research, consumer panels, NPS and customer complaints.
- Lead the insights team, and ensure that team members are focused on delivering customer led insights which can be translated into commercial action planning.
- Work with the lines of business to deliver a thorough understanding of consumer behaviour and choice. Help to drive engagement with customers, by delivering relevant and contextual insights to our sales & marketing teams.
- Work with the Global teams to deploy brand research and market intelligence surveys across the 17 countries in the Asia region
- Work with research teams across the markets to scope and undertake research which delivers tangible consumer insights and allows us to better understand customer behaviour and preference.
- Generate consumer insights which inform the innovation and product development process, allow marketing to build greater engagement and loyalty with our customer base.
- Contribute to brand, sales, marketing and product strategy formulation as well as supporting the development of key strategic initiatives for lines of business.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Work with the group data management function to ensure our data encompasses and reflects insight-led behavioural drivers.
- Work with external vendors and research partners as required to define scope, questionnaires, segments, scripts etc.
- Work with the business to provide actionable insights from NPS to deliver journey improvements
- Distill complex research into compelling recommendations for management and deliver Regional CX Metrics trends and analysis to senior management
- Work with Global and local teams to lead NPS Bottom Up programme on the Medallia platform
- Provide real-time NPS information alerts to the Regional CX Journey & Service Improvements team to feed into the design process.
- Use digital formats to AB test new campaigns, working with social media and messaging platforms
The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Strong understanding of data management aspects, GCG Data warehouse structures and file interface processes
- Strong Product, Project and Time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills, and proven project management skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Services, Fintech or Payments industries a definite advantage
- Strong understanding of business products and process in a MNC environment
- A champion for insights. Someone who fosters strong relationships across the organization and runs the Insights team as a valued partner with a seat at the table.
- Deeply insightful, always pushing to ask hard questions to find differentiated insights from data and research.
- Strong understanding of product, project and time management skills with a numerical background with applied business knowledge.
- Ability to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand and inspires others.
- A highly dynamic thinker. Someone who can push insights and drive them into original ideas, while also being a structured, analytical problem solver.
- A demonstrated ability to drive insights into business impact.
- Ability to be creative with resources to maximize business impact
- A passion and strong understanding for digital market research methods, data management, data warehouse structures and interface processes.