- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
GCG Regional Head of Customer Experience
GCG Regional Head of Customer Experience
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Customer Service
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18047645
Headquartered in New York and with its Regional Headquarters in Singapore, Citi's Global Consumer Bank offers a wide range of financial products and services across retail banking, wealth management, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and loans to approximately 57 million clients worldwide. The Asia Consumer business has a presence in 16 countries (including 3 in Europe and 2 in the Middle east), serving over 17 million clients in some of the fastest growing economies in the world.
With more than a century of presence in Asia, Citi is competitively well-positioned to grow its high-quality client base by building on its urban presence to create a scalable digital business, leveraging its unique strengths as a globally recognizable brand and financial innovator.
The Regional Head of Experience is responsible for accelerating our transformation to customer centricity. This includes developing a federated approach to customer experience: goal alignment, commercial impact; process improvement and culture change. The team will foster cross-functional collaboration around the way we use analytics, experience design, marketing, product development and technology to achieve these outcomes.
Enabling our customers to bank through a consistent channel and customer experience, which is digitally led and relationship backed, the team will simplify how we operate and create better experiences for our frontline teams and customers.
Bringing the voice of the customer to life, the Regional Head of Customer Experience will champion a common understanding of what being customer-centric really means. They will bring customers and their needs to life in rich detail and will be the customer advocate in all forums.
Working closely with the senior leadership team and in partnership with the transformation team, the role will focus on improving end to end customer journeys - identifying and removing friction points and channel failures from all aspects of the customer experience, enhancing the way we serve as well sell to our customers.
They will be empowered to deliver solutions to these across all customer channels. They will spend significant time with our frontline teams assessing channel performance and analyzing key data to ensure we continue to optimize our cost to serve model.
They will also play a key role in our approach to customer recovery; our ability to respond and manage channel and service failures and ensure clear accountability in the way these issues are resolved and not repeated.
Involving customers and our frontline teams in a test-and-learn approach to developing solutions will be an important part of the role.
- Development of a regional customer experience strategy and framework looking at consistency of our customer experience across all channels, defining clear channel goals to drive transformation outcomes.
- Establishing a Customer Experience Council with key members of the Regional Senior Leadership team to ensure the right attention and decision making is in place.
- Ensuring we look at processes end to end, driving collaboration between sales distribution, ops and technology teams around removing friction points
- Delivering the right tools and training to our frontline teams so that they deliver the desired customer experience
- Creating sales capacity in our frontline channels by aggressively migrating high volume low value transactions to digital.
- Turning off assisted channels for services that are better served digitally
- Bringing our brand proposition to life through channel and customer experience - how we deliver a consistent on brand experience through every interaction. This includes the way we communicate through all channels and through all written communications.
- Working with compliance and risk management to create and shared pathway on how we reduce risk and customer friction at the same time
- Assessing and implementing tools to support customer feedback and closing the loop to enhance customer recovery.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a large scale consumer product/services business
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to manage and motivate large teams
- A passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of the client experience
- A good understanding of retail financial services
- Experience in mass market consumer products or services would be an advantage
- Very strong business planning and strategic skills
- High level of energy, with strong collaboration and persuasion skills
- Comfortable operating in a large, multicultural and "matrixed" organization that is geographically dispersed
- Degree required; MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.