GFSS Supply Chain and Inter-Company Senior Accountant
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a Company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iTunes and Watch. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision—creating innovative products that delight customers. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
Apple’s Global Finance Shared Services (GFSS) organization operates four shared service centers around the world today and we seek a high calibre Finance professional to be part of this global team. This role is for a Supply Chain and Inter-company Team Lead position in APAC GFSS Record-to-Report (R2R) track. The R2R track’s areas of focus include Intercompany Accounting, Inventory Accounting, AppleCare Warranty Accounting, GL close, Local GAAP reporting and Local Tax Compliance. This role reports to R2R Hub Supply Chain and Inter-company Manager.
- The individual is accountable to manage the accounting operation activities relating to supply chain, inventory, inter-company and warranty.
- The individual is a strong business partner with supply chain operations and finance groups. The individual is required to work collaboratively to achieve optimal solutions on the supply chain process flows integrating finance considerations under AFP, US GAAP and local GAAP. The individual possesses strong analytical skillset that brings analytical excellence to value adding partnership.
- The individual is expected to drive process and efficiency improvements through innovation, meet deliverables that are aligned with key performance metrics and SLA defined with key stakeholders.
- The individual will also participate in business initiatives and business expansion projects.
- At least 8 years of related commercial experience, of which at least 3 years are in an MNC environment.
- Ability to drive work in collaboration within GFSS and with business partners from other Finance and Operations groups to problem-solve and drive best practices.
- Meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Brings analytical excellence to value adding partnership. The ability to recognize and resolve issues within processes and organizations, while considering functional interdependencies.
- Strong experience in inventory, supply chain, intercompany and/or warranty accounting will be preferred.
- Experience in SAP system will be an advantage.
- Strong passions in Finance systems and business process excellence.
- Customer-oriented with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Mature, responsible, driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Degree in Accounting/Finance, ACCA or equivalent.