GF - Balance Sheet Management Lead Analyst
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for Treasury. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas . Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day dealing activities within approved Price Risk limits.
- Manage liquidity risk within key regulatory internal ratios and triggers.
- Manage Transfer Pricing
- Review daily risk reports produced by FRSS Manila and ensure all risk exposures and limits are properly reported.
- Maintain satisfactory control and compliance environment with full adherence to all laws and regulations and Citigroup polices and procedure.
- Manage relationships with Business, Finance, and Risk on various balance sheet matters
- Compile CSL ALCO materials minutes writing
- Maintain quarterly MCA testing
Education: Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree Finance, Economics, or related fields.
- Preferably 5-10 years in similar capacity . High potential graduates will be considered
- Self-motivated with strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong written and oral communication . Good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skill
- Ability to works effectively under pressure
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
Finance Job Family:
Balance Sheet Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting