GF - CSIS Investigations Senior Manager / Fusion Team Lead - Vice President
The CSIS Investigations Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
A role in our cyber investigations function means you will have the opportunity to work with a group of individuals whose collective mission is to investigate information security risks or wrongdoing against our firm. We are a globally dispersed group of hybrid cyber investigators / computer forensic specialists that provide independent root cause and contributing factors reporting to various lines of business. Our teams are regionally managed and globally governed. We conduct professional and independent cyber investigations in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Citi controlled or owned information. You'll make connections with fellow colleagues that share your diverse background and experiences. On our team, we relish unique individuals, collaborative teams and inclusive leaders, because they are the engines of new ideas. With operations around the world and staff from a variety of disciplines, you will benefit from working alongside and learning from the best and the brightest in the Cyber Security industry.
As a Cyber Manager, you will provide strategic leadership. This position will tap into your expertise while continuing to hone your skills in establishing strong partnerships, mentoring, motivating and managing high performing teams. One guarantee is that no two days will be the same. Responsibilities
• Work with SME of involved apps to identify key components (environments, servers, workstations, databases, data flow, etc.)
• Support the evidence collection.
• Conduct and/or support teams for conducting in-deep forensic analysis.
• Work with multidisciplinary groups for defining remediation activities.
• Document high profile Cyber investigations. Education & Experience Required
• Bachelor's degree in a technically rigorous domain such as Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, etc.
• 8+ years of professional experience in cybersecurity and/or information security, or demonstrated equivalent capability
• 5+ years managing a team professional staff, cyber program or resources
• 8+ years working in Cyber incidents analysis in medium to large organizations.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and leadership skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staffs.
• Ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical business representatives.
• Ability to understand strategic objectives and vision, and work towards those goals.
• Dedicated and self-driven desire to research current information security landscape.
• Exhibit strong influencing / negotiation skills as well as written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work without constant supervision.
• Ability to share knowledge with teammates.
• Fluent English, 90% Knowledge & Skills Required
• Windows Operating Systems / UNIX
• System Administration
• Advanced command line
• Advanced File system knowledge
• Windows / Linux security
• Windows / Linux Hardening
• Memory dump analysis
• Application security
• Windows / Linux security and admin utilities Knowledge & Skills Preferred
• Digital Forensics
• GCUX or similar Certification is a plus.
• Linux cryptographic tools is a plus
• Windows cryptographic tools is a plus
• Other OS such as SOLARIS, AIX, and HP_UX MAC OS X is a plus.
• Experience with Reverse Engineering malicious code, disassembler tools and Web/Network Penetration Testing is a plus.
• Information Security or Cyber security certifications is a plus. Other Requirements
• Networking - Understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure designs; including routing, firewall functionality, host and network intrusion detection/prevention systems, encryption, load balancing, and other network protocols.
• Must have flexibility to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .