GF - Equities & Securities Services Audit - Audit Manager - Vice President
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1000 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries.
Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally.
Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe. Job purpose:
This role supports the timely delivery of complex high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citi's respective regulators, globally.
The candidate will be a member of the IA Equities and Securities Services team in Singapore. As a member of the Equities and Securities Services audit team, the individual will work on the delivery of audit tasks and to build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships. In this role, the individual will be expected to leverage the product/functional expertise of the Global IA team and be execution focused. The candidate may be expected to travel. This position will be based in Singapore.
Citigroup's Equities Securities Services is a best-in-class franchise which provides investors with a broad trading and execution capabilities for electronic and complex structured products, financing and hedging solutions, clearing, custody and funds services. Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Develop and execute a robust Audit Plan, by audit entity, for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations and Citigroup and Citibank policies.
- Perform/lead audits in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Deliver on time high quality Internal Audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation, as well as supporting business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Participate in the execution and reporting of audits performed through pro-active engagement with stakeholders.
- Assist in developing the audit universe for the areas experienced, ensuring insightful and current risk assessment on an ongoing basis through business monitoring.
- Ensure that potential issues are raised promptly and collaboratively to IA and business management with a view to identifying the most viable, pragmatic and sustainable conclusion to mitigate the risk.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Equities and Securities Services supervisors as well as local business and supporting contacts
- Gain knowledge and keep abreast of industry developments, new laws, rules, products, technologies and applications and considers implications for the business and audit universe and plan.
- Use excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners. May negotiate internally often at higher levels on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
- Demonstrate strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Senior level experience in a related role commensurate experience in business, function, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing a succession of high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Professional qualification (Finance, Risk Management or similar professional Audit qualification) preferred.
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, or similar) are a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets with a broad understanding of Securities Services business and associated risks.
- Experience in auditing financial services organizations and in particular securities services businesses is preferred
- Possess data analysis and/or technical skills to analyze data utilizing automated tools and help identify problems would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office functions with advanced Excel, Access & Visio skills to perform data analysis/test automated controls.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work proactively without close supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team player, able to build and leverage relationships across the organization.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Grade : ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .