- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
- Work on CTB and RTB projects. Provide solutions and help running small to big GMI centric projects.
- Support UAT and help users with day-to-day issues and inquiries.
- Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Use and apply basic technical principles, concepts and techniques.
- Managing increasing complexity in the current strict regulatory environment.
- Performs level 3 production support for application and platform incidents as needed
- Manages client / operational impacting incidents including business impact assessment, technical resolution, engagement, and communications
- Drives continuous improvement of services and processes in order to increase platform stability and realize operational efficiencies
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders and supporting teams and business partners to identify process improvement opportunities
- Collaborates with business partners to understand application functions and related downstream processing components
- Collaborates with technology and business partners to continuously identify proactive monitoring and health check opportunities
- Ensures monitoring alerts and systems events are assessed, prioritized, and managed
- Participates / Contributes in post incident reviews for client impacting incident
- Identifies post incident review action items and process improvement opportunities
- Ensures Business Continuity objectives are met
- Develops and maintains process and procedure documentation (knowledge management)
- Assures Operations Run Book and other knowledge management documents are up to date
- Works with Change Management/ Release Managers on the evaluation of change events
- Aligns service offerings with business strategies, goals, and objectives
- Drives the implementation and adherence to incident, problem, and change management processes
- Contributes to the evaluation, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of monitoring tools use
- 6-10 years of experience in GMI application development and worked as an SME/Analyst in any investment bank.
- Have end to end understanding of post trade settlement/back office system and good understanding of GMI application.
- Good understanding of SDLC process and release management.
- Working knowledge and experience of release management tool like Aldon or Turnover.
- Dealt with FIS CSB/CDB and annual releases.
- Development and support experience in AS400 applications, GMI and GMI EOD batch processing
- Proficient in writing SQL queries
- Good knowledge of CLP, CLLE, RPGLE , DB2/400 and other iSeries applications.
- Knowledge of Future and Option industry
- Knowledge of OTC (Interest and Credit Swaps) products
- Possess excellent analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, documentation, communication skills