GOSD Production & Performance L2 Support
- To provide first & second level support for all applications that APAC Cash Securities Support team is handling
- Provide on-site and dial-in support as required in solving application issues
- Able to handle production incident life cycle, performing root-cause analysis and follow through till resolution co-coordinating with Development and Infrastructure teams
- Should be an excellent communicator with shown ability to work across teams and with management
- Develop expertise in key Operations applications and provide on-the-ground assistance for all projects for the Operations IT teams
- Become a part of development & support teams undertaking design, coding, testing and implementation for in-house Operations Cash Securities systems
- To be able to co-ordinate with infrastructure and other development/support teams on periodic power down activities, infrastructure upgrades and Disaster Recovery Testing
- Co-ordinate implementation of audit and compliance requirements for applications used by Group Operations
- Responsible for establishing and driving Service Improvement Plans as required
- You have a Bachelors/Master's degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science.
- You have 5+ years of application support experience.
- You have deep knowledge of Cash Securities functions within Investment Banking.
- You area a fast learner with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are able to lead and develop a team.
- You have exposure to handling vendor service.
- You are well versed in these technologies - Unix Shell/Perl scripting/Java/J2EE/WebLogic, Sybase and/or Oracle database environment.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Your ITIL V3 certification in core areas like OSA and CSI is an added advantage.