- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 24 Apr 18
General Manager, Project Division
Our client is a growing property developer in Southeast Asia. They are looking for a General Manager, Project Division, to join their Singapore team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execution and management of the Group’s real estate projects. Provide all around professional expertise in terms of efficiency and various aspects of risks including legal, financial and regulatory.
• Responsible for costs for such projects and ensure that they are within the Group’s budget.
• Manage and work closely with project partners, such as, consultants, architects, suppliers, etc.
• Lead and supervise the project team to achieve Group’s objectives.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in related role.
• Handled project sizes of more than SGD100 million.
• Experience with Malaysia and/or China development projects preferred.
• Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Architecture, Project Management and/or Construction Management.
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Official Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm
• Required to travel frequently.
EA Reg no: R1216327
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D