- $150000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 13 Oct 17
Global AML Senior Manager | Leading FinTech Firm | Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: $150000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Job Type: Full time
My client is a Leading Global FinTech Firms and we are hiring an AML Senior Manager to be based in Singapore. This is a new headcount and part of the company's expansion plans. It will support the business' international AML programme.My client is a Leading Global FinTech Firms and we are hiring an AML Senior Manager to be based in Singapore. This is a new headcount and part of the company's international expansion plans. It will support the business's international AML programme and the role offers a competitive package with attractive long-term incentive in stock plan.
We are seeking a passionate, open-minded & analytical individual with at least 8 years of Compliance related experience (minimum of 5 years in an AML Compliance role). You should possess strong knowledge of international AML regulations and have solid experience in AML risk management. Candidates who are CAMS or CFE qualified will be given priority.
- Utilize data-driven approach to develop and monitor AML detection and compliance programs
- Assess AML risk at the enterprise and business unit level
- Perform AML risk assessment and management of invested entities and acquired subsidiaries, including due diligence and post-investment management
- Draft and enhance AML policies and procedures
- Integrate compliance controls into existing business practices
- Collaborate with in-house AML technology team to implement relevant technology solutions
This is an exciting chance to join a dynamic and game-changing global FinTech company as it expands their Compliance team in Asia. All interested applicants, please apply below or call +65 6589 4410 for a confidential discussion.
For more information, please visit http://www.selbyjennings.com/ or contact us at +65 6589 4410
License Number: 16S8194
EA Reg No: R1658357