Global Account Manager
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Permanent, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: 10C4170
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
We are working for a US based Cloud Computing Software Company that is looking for a Global Account Manager. As a Global Account Manager, the individual would responsible for selling the Company’s Products and Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly to global customers headquartered or have a Regional HQ in the APAC region. They are seeking talent for their Singapore, Tokyo and Bangalore offices. Key Words: Cloud Software, Cloud Enterprise, Cloud Infrastructure, Global Account Management, Enterprise Management, Sales, Business Development
The Company is seeking a candidate for the role of a Global Account Manager with a keen ability develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts. The role would have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Develop and execute against a named account plan
- Articulate compelling value propositions around the Company’s services
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and the Company’s data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
Qualifications and Experience
- 12 to 18 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell the Company’s products and services is required.
- Track record in running large Global Accounts (Inbound/Outbound) in the Enterprise Data center or Cloud space.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Key Words: Cloud Software, Cloud Enterprise, Cloud Infrastructure, Global Account Management, Enterprise Management, Sales, Business Development