Global Consumer Analytics Program, 2021 Full Time Associate, Singapore
You're the brains behind our work.
We collect and analyze data on a daily basis and are seeking data scientists with a passion for consumer insights to help us on our mission to develop the most innovative solutions to achieve that goal. Our Global Consumer Analytics program provides our teams with the tools to act as translators between real business problems and data. We are seeking candidates with a blend of business thinking, analytical thinking, and technology thinking - sound decisions, based on data, executed at scale. Your time here will look something like this...
Associates will have opportunity to do three rotations in a 2-year period across different business units (credit risk, fraud risk, decision science, technology) and focus each rotation on a different analytics skillset (data science, data engineering, data strategy) based out of one of our analytic center locations (Singapore, Mexico City, New York, Wilmington, Dallas). You must have valid work authorization for the region/track you are applying to. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
You will experience rotations in functions that are responsible for leading a best in class organization that drives sustainable progress, supported by the power of analytics, effective governance, customer focus, and strong partnerships across the Global Consumer organization. We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your final year of your Master/PhD Degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, or related quantitative field at a top academic institution with good academic results.
* You have between 3 - 5 years of work experience prior to your postgraduate studies. Who we think will be a great fit...
We'll also be looking for the following:
* Proficiency in analytical or data mining tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python, Hadoop, Spark) and Machine Learning strongly preferred
* Credit Card or Financial Services experience preferred but not required.
* Strong critical thinking, problem solving, contingency planning and with an ability to think proactively.