Global Financial Institutions - Relationship Associates (RA)
- Support RMs in day-to-day customer servicing, handle and provide timely resolution to customer issues.
- Complete all assigned tasks and periodic reporting on a timely basis.
- Meet customers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Obtain required customer documentation to facilitate on-boarding and updates.
- Work with support teams to resolve customer issues; ensure these are handled appropriately or escalated for further product and process improvements.
- Collate customers' data and information to facilitate reviews, marketing calls and business strategies.
- Participate in the team and department projects, data extraction and analysis, including UATs
*LI-LW Qualifications Candidate Requirements:
- Ability to deliver assigned tasks timely and accurately.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, meticulous and a keen eye for details
- A confident and effective team player; able to work independently and under pressure
- Degree holder preferably in Business Administration/ Banking / IT/ Computer Science
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in financial industry