Global Macro Systematic PM/Researcher - Buy Side - Singapore
A prestigious model driven investment group within a large, international buy side firm are expanding the team in Singapore. They seek to add a Senior Researcher/Portfolio Manager with a specialisation in the systematic global macro space. The ideal candidate will have between 5-10 years experience in quantitative research/systematic investments and be well versed in the global macro space. The firm trade a wide range of asset classes including but not limited to; fixed income, FX, commodities, credit and equities so demonstrable experience in these is required.
To apply you should have:
• Between 5-12 years systematic investment experience
• Systematic strategies spanning the global macro universe
• Strong technical skills in Python and R
• Familiarity with risk models and credit portfolio construction techniques
• Multi-factor modelling expertise
To apply for the role, please send across your CV to email@example.com and one of our consultants will be in touch provided your CV demonstrates the required experience.