Global Operations Analyst Program
What you'll do
Are you interested in being a part of a program that develops leaders in the bank's operational lines of business?
The Fulfillment, Service & Operations Analyst Program is designed to provide candidates with an opportunity to work with experienced operations and service professionals and prepare for a career in the bank's Fulfillment, Service & Operations division.
Fulfilment, Service & Operations (FSO) is responsible for the end-to-end implementation, servicing, and operations of all treasury and depository solutions for business banking, commercial and corporate clients globally, and for treasury operations in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with business partners on complex transactions by providing professional operational solutions to achieve client satisfaction
- Analyzing monthly client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues
- Constantly looking for avenues of improvement- people, process, controls, customer service and strategic cost management initiatives
- Driving change initiatives for process optimization and system enhancement, as well as technical and operations changes
- Proactively managing the day to day servicing enquiries of all assigned clients, and log, investigate and resolve enquiries in a timely manner
- Ensuring all transactions are processed as quickly and accurately as possible, in accordance to the company's internal policies and local regulations