Corporate & Investment Banking: Global Transaction Banking
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide. Position Overview
Duties will include:
- Follow-up on day-to-day requests and issues brought up by clients and coordinating response with necessary stakeholders on behalf of the sales managers
- Work on client pitch and presentations with the sales managers and other key stakeholders in Singapore and also globally based on the scope of the deal
- Help in the business management and administrative aspects of CCM businesses in Singapore which involve working with the regional head of Sales and country heads of sales
- Work on management information requirements for business and client review.
- Help in reviewing CCM APAC business performance; assist in revenue monitoring activities, help in preparation of revenue matrix for reporting
- Help with country specific reporting tasks including MAS requirements as they come up
- Lead campaigns for sales team including award campaigns and sales campaigns
- Liaise with product, implementations and in-country teams to refresh our regional cash management product capabilities in each market
- Help the sales team in end-to-end process, including scoping, solution structuring, implementation and service
- Help in coordinating region wide sales initiatives – Liquidity campaign, FX initiatives, Operating balances initiatives, marketing surveys
- Assisting to update treasury and liquidity management best practices and regulations in the region
- Good understanding of Cash Management business
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with senior management in the business
- Demonstrated capability in business management and knowledge of Tableau, Scorpio, GCIX, Golden Source report, Relationship Layer and other data platforms within the Bank would be key
- Ability to work with the global MIS teams as well as different teams in DB Centre would be an asset
- Should be able to navigate the organization with minimal supervision
- Analytical skills including Excel, VBA skills
- Good working knowledge in dealing with client and MIS presentation preparation
- Ability to work in a team and across cultures would be key to success in this role
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.