- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Global Treasury Institutional Sales - Rates /FX sales
Global Treasury Institutional Sales - Rates /FX salesInstitutional Macro Product Salesperson (FX & Rates):
· Successful candidate will possesses ability to sell both FX and interest rate products.
· Products include: spot, NDFs, Options, IRS and Asia government bonds required. Knowledge of structured products useful.
· Existing client base should include banks, central banks and asset management/insurance companies.
· Successful candidate should be able to generate own trading ideas to supplement bank's research.
· Understanding of KYC, ISDA, CSA/VM, IA and clearing house processes expected.
Years of Experience: 5-10 Years.
- Proactive Approach: Shows drive, passion, works persistently through obstacles to create positive impact and value for the bank. Approaches situations with an entrepreneurial perspective. More than just trade execution but can provide trade ideas and strategy to customers.
- Experienced Team Player: Takes visible responsibility for establishing, preserving and growing deep strong relationships with clients/colleagues and cross-selling.
- Extensive government policy, including economic profiles, capital markets and regulations (regulator knowledge of China, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore FX and rates business regulations).