Graduate Sales Program
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Ethos BeathChapman are currently partnering with a global financial software provider who sit at the heart of the financial services industry. They were recently named ‘a Top Global Player in Global Banking Platforms Deals.’ This organisation is truly a market leader in FinTech, with a global footprint and the broadest set of financial software solutions available on the market. They have 10,000 employees and over 9,000 customers, including 48 of the top 50 banks globally.
As part of their continued growth in APAC they are now looking bring in a number of fresh graduates or graduates with less than two years of work experience to join the firms graduate sales programme.
What will you be doing?
As part of this programme you will be taken through a two year development programme that has been designed to develop you in the areas of sales and financial services. Upon graduation from the sales talent academy, you will be a well-rounded professional ready for a successful career in a client facing role.
During your first twelve months in the academy you will be trained on how to drive awareness and build interest in the company's solutions. You will be trained in the most important elements of this process – cold calling and organising in-person meetings with prospective customers. As part of your development you will be expected to continuously over achieve on assigned targets. Following the completion of your first twelve months you will be promoted to ‘senior inside sales’ where you will be assigned greater responsibilities and take on a larger part of the sales cycle.
What’s in it for you?
Through joining a global organisation at this stage of your career you will be exposed to best in class training and support. You will be given the chance to spend the first two weeks of your training in the firms head office in London, soaking up all that the company has to offer and meeting your peers from around the world. Upon successful graduation of the talent academy you will be offered a client facing role within the organisation that will be based on your strengths and career goals.
What do you need be successful?
- Bachelor Degree or higher from a top tier undergraduate institution
- A minimum of six months’ work experience via employment or through an internship
- Fluency in English as well as a second Asian language – Japanese, Thai and Korean are all highly desirable due to the clients you will be engaging with
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Highly driven and results oriented
- A natural curiosity for technology and/or financial services
EA Licence: 16S8112 | Reg No.: 1547952