- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Feb 18
Group Audit, Credit Risk Review (Consumer Risk Review), Audit Manager/AVP
Group Audit, Credit Risk Review (Consumer Risk Review), Audit Manager/AVPRole and responsibilities
- Manage and conduct credit risk reviews of the various consumer and small business portfolios in the bank, in accordance with Group Audit's standards and key performance indicators
- Participate in operational audits and ad-hoc audit projects.
- Work with a team of auditors to ensure that assigned audit engagements are completed and delivered on time, on budget and meet the required standards.
- Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and assess the appropriateness of audit observations, recommendations and management responses.
Head, GA-Credit Risk Review, Group Audit Division
- At least 7 years of relevant credit and business experience in Consumer Banking.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain balanced risk-reward perspectives.
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to interact with people at different levels, work in a team context and step up in a lead role in various assignments.
- High level of initiative and drive; able to execute audits independently
- Able to travel (40%)
- Prior auditing experience is desirable, but not mandatory