Group Chief Operating Officer
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors, the position will provide operational leadership and management to strategize and operationalize business plans to achieve business and financial targets and key metrics.
- Provide leadership and direction to formulate and implement business strategy to achieve growth, financial and other key metrics and targets in the business units.
- Lead the management team towards the overall management and strategic direction of the business and observe all statutory and the Group’s internal control requirements and compliance.
- Develop and execute the strategic plans for the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Oversee all aspects of supply chain, production and also be responsible for human resource and finance and treasury functions.
- Assess business case analysis for viability of projects and site plant development and identify new opportunity for growth, include acquisitions and site developments.
- Prepare and implement annual budget and capital expenditure for business group operation.
- Identify, develop and implement long-and short term strategic plans in support of corporate vision.
- Initiate and implement an innovative environment and high performance culture to provide a competitive edge for the business.
- Develop and implement human resource strategy and initiate T&D, Succession Planning and Career Development.
- Review, implement and improve HR system especially in China operations.
- MBA with a Bachelor degree in a finance related discipline.
- Minimum 20 years relevant manufacturing experience of which 10 years must be in senior or general management role.
- China experience in manufacturing is critical, and must possess a sound understanding of the competitive landscape and culture
- Excellent business acumen, strong with numbers and financial discipline.
- Ideally, you would have started your career in Finance and moved on to a more operation role with prior experience in managing P&L of business cost, resource and productivity management experience.
- Proven track record in managing businesses successfully.
- Strong leadership, driver, team-builder and high integrity.
- Able to manage and drive a diverse but related businesses within the group to achieve common goals.
- Familiar with accountability and risk management required in public-listed companies.