- SGD9k - 13k per month x 12 months + VB 2-3 months
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 14 Oct 18
Group Consolidation & Management Reporting Manager
Group Consolidation & Management Reporting Manager with a Top Tier Investment Holding Company
As a Group Consolidation & Management Reporting Manager in a people management position, the role holder will report into the Group Financial Controller in the Singapore regional office.
You will be accountable for directing and managing the full suite of group management reporting as well as annual budgeting consolidation for the Senior Management’s review. Managing of group consolidation for over 40 – 60 entities will be expected.
Key duties include:
• Leading the monthly group management reporting with variance analysis on key business drivers, and ensuring submissions to Group reporting timelines;
• Spearheading annual budgeting cycle, and driving corporate deliverables for budget submissions from various business units;
• Target-setting and analysis with various business units for Board approvals;
• Leading of Business Intelligence system enhancement projects that enable timely management reporting;
• Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis;
• Managing of Group financial projects and capital allocation;
• Assisting with ad-hoc projects and risk management
Joining this prolific and stable business at this phase of positive transformation will allow 360 learning and contribution by a high achiever. It will also provide an excellent platform for high visibility at the leadership levels.
• Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy / Finance
• Minimum of 8 - 10 years of group consolidation experience within holding companies
• Prior Big 4 audit fundamentals will be highly preferred
• Strong technical knowledge, especially with financial reporting standards (SFRS) and consolidation principles, GST submissions, managing of accounting close & tight reporting deadlines for the leadership team
• Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with various Finance improvement projects
• Hands on SAP experience preferred
• Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.