Group Manager, Command Centre Duty Manager/Technology
- Representing Technology, work closely with Cyber security and business in the daily running of the Command Center for cyber security and technology production issues
- Duty Managers are empowered to make decisions, with input from SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), application SIO (Senior Incident Officer), and other involved/affected teams
- Act as primary point of contact for all incident escalations, across Technology and key business operations areas.
- Monitor incidents for engagement, impact assessment, progress and escalation.
- Monitor scheduled changes to ensure unexpected developments are properly addressed, high risk change status is updated in a timely fashion and change/incident correlation is performed.
- Lead operations status calls at beginning and end of day.
- Provide decisions with subject matter expert input across all disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to associates within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a rapidly changing environment and set priorities accordingly.
- Handle conflict situations and make quick decision while driving incidents.
- Confident dealing with staff at all levels and providing direction and instruction.
- Negotiation skills for de-conflicting issues, priorities with different support groups, overcoming obstacles.
- Proactive self-starter able to use and work on own initiative and good time management skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively under pressure.
- Self-driven and capable to operate in a fast pacing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or an engineering discipline
- Accreditation in ITIL Foundations is a must
- Proficiency in Japanese is an advantage (liaise with clients)
- 18 or more years of experience in a similar capacity in a large scale international financial services organization (banking brokerage industry experience is preferred) with hands-on experience working with multiple teams remotely in different locations
- Technical expertise in payment (such as SSAA, Swift) or custody applications is mandatory
- Knowledge and broad understanding of infrastructure technologies (Intel/Unix, Servers, Middleware, Email, Messaging Services, Networking)
- Job holder should have hands-on experience of managing and supporting all incident escalations, across Technology and key business operations areas.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Hands-on experience in managing production operation teams
Information Technology Internal Jobcode:
Technology Services Group-HR06725 Requisition Number: