HR - Early Careers Team Lead - AVP
Our Talent Sourcing and Early Careers practitioners are a dedicated team forming part of the wider Capability organisation within HR, with strong partnerships & relationships with divisional business and infrastructure functions.
The Early Careers function partners Senior Management to embed the junior talent and Early Careers strategy into the broader People Agenda at Deutsche Bank. This includes designing & maintaining university and campus relations, devising regional diversity & inclusion strategies and promoting Deutsche Bank as an employer of choice. Along with this the function also partners with the banks HR and business leadership to devise the entry level strategy, and recruit the pipeline, intern and graduate, and other early careers intakes into the region across the franchise, representing Deutsche Bank internally and externally and helping to drive the Talent Sourcing agenda within HR and across the organisation.
You'll be joining the team who are responsible for Early Careers product across the Bank. The team designs early careers recruitment campaigns in conjunction with wider APAC recruiting teams and runs regional Analyst recruitment, Summer Intern and Insights programs. What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect
Your Key Responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, Gym benefits, Wellbeing incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your Skills and Experience
- Developing strategy for Early Careers hiring in line with overall Bank-wide strategy/activities
- Taking responsibility for planning, and execution of the Early Careers product including end to end recruiting and program management across a number of business lines at Deutsch Bank
- Partnering Committees, Regional Working Groups and recruiting champions, develop relationships with key stakeholders and drive recruitment strategies as appropriate
- Working with the Business in Singapore/APAC to develop business aligned perspectives and encourage/sustain/measure business best practice & participation
- Partnering with country/regional Recruiting Specialists to embed diversity in candidate attraction and selection mechanisms
- Educating and holding the business accountable for diversification talent pool
- Partnering with in country, regional and global recruiters to ensure globally consistent efforts on campus and within programs
- Overseeing recruitment for and management of Singapore Insights Programs and Analyst Intern Programs and subsequent conversion to full time hires
- Managing and guiding the team and ensuring appropriate governance and control framework around data, team, recruitment process and communications are met
- Supporting and implementing best practices around Global Operating Principles and governance
- Undertaking detailed budget management for the Singapore
- Ensuring governance of key outsourced recruitment vendors in Singapore
How we will support you
- Relevant experience in the Early Careers/Graduate Recruitment (Talent Acquisition) environment
- Ability to manage high volume & operational delivery
- Proven management experience and leadership competence
- Regional university market knowledge is beneficial
- Strong analytical and influencing skills
- Performance orientation
- Integrity, trust and fairness
- Strong project management skills
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
About us and our teams:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.